· Masters of Arts in Teaching – Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston, MA, 2012
· Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture – University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, 2003
· Architectural Studies – Denmark’s International Studies, Copenhagen, Denmark, Fall 2002
Art initiative Organizing
· Boston Harbor [Re]creation – Consulting for Boston Harbor Now, Department of Conservation and Recreation, and the National Park Service, I am developing an Artist in Residence Program, and a temporary Sculpture program. This includes event organizing, design and implementation of evaluation, and coordinating a juried artist selection process. Boston Harbor Islands national park area, MA, 2016-present.
· Franklin Park Art Grove – Collaborating with the Boston Art Commission, Franklin Park Coalition and the Trotter Institute of African American Studies to organize site responsive art interventions in the woods. Franklin Park, Boston, MA. Summer 2015
· Art in the Park – Juried outdoor sculpture exhibition in collaboration with the Worcester Cultural Council. Elm Park, Worcester, MA. Summer 09 and 10
· Bumpkin Island Art Encampment – Annually organized and co-curated a 5-day outdoor art-making experience where artists use island resources to create site-specific sculptural and performative artwork. Boston Harbor Islands national park area, MA. 2007-2012
· Traces of Bumpkin Exhibition – Co-curated a gallery exhibition of Bumpkin Island Art Encampment work. Thompson Design Group and Mobius spaces, Boston, MA. Oct. 08, 09, 10, 11
· Racks of Art Sculptural Bike Rack Initiative – Developed project and recieved funding from the Boston Art Commission. This program was adopted by Artists for Humanity and continues to grow as their own initiative. Mission Hill Main Streets, Boston, MA. 2006-present.
· Boston Art Windows: Beauty in Building Materials – Installations in empty storefronts in Downtown Crossing. Boston Redevelopment Authority. 7/1/06 – 9/30/06
· Functional Art Competition and Show – In support of the Building Materials Resource Center. Competition and exhibition encouraged creative re-use of building materials. Featured 25 artists. JP Art Market, Jamaica Plain, MA. May 2006
Public Art Projects
· Dancing Elotes, East Boston Farmer’s Market, East Boston, MA, Summer/Fall 2016. This project was in collaboration with the Veronica Robles Cultural Center, and was funded by the New England Fund for the Arts Creative Cities Grant.
· Rosie the Riveter Participatory Sculpture, Boston National Historical Park, Charlestown Navy Yard, Charlestown, MA, Summer 2016
· O is For Oriole, Boston Children’s Museum, Boston, MA, 2012-present.
· Reset, Jewish Community Center, Newton, MA 2012-present.
· HarborArts, International Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition at the Boston Harbor Shipyard, 2010-2015.
· Sneaks, Bartlett Yard, Boston, MA, 2013.
· Sprouting Green Ideas, Boston Latin School, Boston, MA,
· Hands Up! Thompson Island, Boston, MA, 2012.
· Portals, Art in the Park, Elm Park, Worcester, MA 2011.
· Old Frog Pond Farm, Sculpture Walk, Fall 2010.
· Wheelchairs, Bumpkin Island, Boston, MA, 2009.
· Untitled – An upcoming collaboration with choreographer Nathan Andary will feature branches with detachable limbs for manipulation by dancers in a piece that explores relationships with the construction of environments. Judson Church, Brookly, NY. Winter/Spring 2017
· Bittersweet – Collaborated with choreographer Carey McKinley to create sculptural installations using oriental bittersweet vines and other natural materials for a residency at the Boston Center for the Arts. Boston Center for the Arts, Boston, MA. July 2015
· Dance in The Fells – Collaborated with choreographers Tara Weaver and Kara Fili to create sculptural interventions using natural materials in the woods and perform in a site-specific performance called Common Spirits at Play. Wrights Pond, Medford, MA. October 2013
· The Medicine Wheel Gallery, Mapping the Dorchesterway Part II, Boston, MA April-May 2015
· The Distillery Gallery, Scraps, Boston, MA December 6, 2013 – January 11, 2014
· MassArt President’s Gallery, Off Hours Staff Exhibition, Boston, MA 12/9/13 – 1/24/14
· MassArt Arnheim Gallery, The Art of the Teacher Group Show, Boston, MA Winter 2011
· Group show at Wales Street Studios,Collective Expressions, Abington, MA October 2009, 2010
· Future Arts 2009, Group show presented by Future Classics, Boston, MA April 2009
· JP Art Market, Spring in Progress, Jamaica Plain, MA April 2009.
· Artward Bound, Highschool various design and visual language courses, as well as administration, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston, MA. 2011-2015
· Sculptural Weaving Winter Homes, Homeschool youth, all ages. Broad Meadow Brook Audubon Center, Worcester, MA. Fall 2012
· Saturday Studios, Middle School 3D, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston, MA. Fall 2011
· Trends, Creative design process for high school youth to investigate the climate change trends. Boston Harbor Islands National Park Area. Winter/Spring 2010
· Using Art to Engage With Park Resources, Boston Harbor Educators Conference. Fall 2009
Collaborative Visiting Artist Projects
· Tree Chimes / Birdseed Tree, Cambridge Ellis School, Cambridge, MA. Fall 2015
· Visual Timeline, Yearbook, and Solar System project, The Harbor School, Dorchester, MA. Fall 2013
· Shady’s Pond Sculptural Bird Blind, Western Greenway, Waltham, MA. Fall 2012